Small Mastiha Tears 10g Bag
Chios Mastiha is a unique product with many beneficial qualities and wide- ranging uses since antiquity. Nowadays, it is used in pharmaceuticals, perfumes, cosmetics, beverages, bakery goods, sweets as well as in cooking. Chios Mastiha is the natural resin of pistacia lentiscus var. Chia, a tree which grows only on the Aegean island of Chios, Greece. Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has anti- microbial, anti- inflammatory, and healing activity. Also, it has beneficial effects on both body hygiene and skin care.
Ingredients: CHIOS GUM MASTIC.
- Contributes to the hygiene of the gastrointestinal system
- Exhibits therapeutic effect in patients suffering from peptic ulcers
- Exhibits strong anti-microbial and antibacterial action
- Exhibits healing and anti-inflammatory activity
- Acts as a natural antioxidant agent
- Makes a positive contribution to oral hygiene