Medium Mastiha Tears 10g Bag
It is used in pharmaceuticals, perfumes, cosmetics, beverages, bakery goods, sweets as well as in cooking.
Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has anti- microbial, anti- inflammatory, and healing activity
Chios Mastiha is the natural resin of pistacia lentiscus var.
Chia, a tree which grows only on the Aegean island of Chios, Greece.
Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, promotes oral hygiene, aids digestion and is beneficial in skin care
Chew it on its own to cleanse and freshen your mouth
Use it in recipes to heightened the flavors
Medium Tears - 10g
Properties: Mastiha and its products have great beneficial properties and activities supported by scientific findings and research:
- Contributes to the hygiene of the gastrointestinal system
- Exhibits therapeutic effect in patients suffering from peptic ulcers
- Exhibits strong anti-microbial and antibacterial action
- Exhibits healing and anti-inflammatory activity
- Acts as a natural antioxidant agent
- Makes a positive contribution to oral hygiene